Hi! I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Rachel, a 23 year old college graduate who also happens to be an ethical vegan and a complete weirdo. But I mean who isn’t. Have a communications degree but still have no idea what I want to do with my life.
Cool Facts You Might Not Know
- I went to film school. Yep a Catholic film school to be more exact. Because who doesn’t want to say that.
- Been vegetarian since sometime in the summer 2013 and vegan since January 2015.
- I love to cook! I also love the challenge of vegan cooking.
- I’m a chocolohoic. I love brownies, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate chip pancakes, basically anything chocolate.
- I’m addicted to peanut butter. Putting it in pancakes and on top of oatmeal is my favorite way to use it.
- I love anything Disney. But I’m not a huge fan of princess movies. So my favorite classic Disney movies are Tarzan and Hercules. Although I do like Tangled.
- My favorite TV shows at the moment are: The Carrie Diaries, Liv and Maddie, Stuck in the Middle, Pretty Little Liars.
- I love music. Basically any type. Favorite artists are Bea Miller, Dove Cameron, Olivia Holt, Luke Byron, Lucy Hale, musicals, Zendaya, Carrie Underwood, Anthem Lights, Toby Mac.