- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
- Vegetables: Two bags spinach, one frozen corn, two green peppers, one large zucchini (I mean look how big that is) and a head of brocolli
- Tofu Cutlet: If anyone know how to cook this let me know because the package doesn’t have instructions and I’ve never bought this kind before.
- Pantry: Two boxes of brown rice, one can of low sodium black beans, one can of low sodium pinto beans, and hot sauce
- Fruit: Pinapple, three granny smith apples, one (already eaten) honey crisp apple, and two nectarines
All together around $30.
Already in my fridge/pantry: half a jar of peanut butter, half a container of oats, three red potatoes, 1/2 cup rice, corn tortillas and soy milk.