- Why doesn’t anyone ask me how I’m feeling on my vegan diet? That would clear a lot of things up with family/friends.-” I feel amazing both physically and emotionally/mentally. My anxiety is almost non-exsistent, I don’t have migraines anymore, not constipated anymore, my relationship with food is much better, overall I feel like a better version of myself.”
- Why is it ok for non-vegans to comment on my food choices but God forbid I comment on theirs?- Then WW3 would start.
- Why doesn’t everyone realize that there is more to vegan diets than salads?-I mean seriously, there are an abundance of different fruits/vegetables/grains/beans/nuts/seeds/legumes.
- Why do people think that vegan and gluten free is the same thing?
- Why do people who drink alcohol a lot (not saying drinking is bad but getting drunk almost every night is bad for your health) or people who drink a lot of pop and fast food think it’s perfectly fine to say that my diet is bad for my health?
- Why do people think that eating an abundance of fresh fruit/vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, seeds is bad for your health?
- Why do people think that meat, dairy, and eggs are good for your health?
- Why do some people become expert nutritionalists when you mention you are vegan?
What other questions about non-vegan have you always asked yourself?