Skip to content
- If it has a list of ingredients that you can’t pronounce…don’t eat/drink it.
- Eat mostly whole plant foods.
- But sometimes treat yourself. With food (for me chocolate) or a movie or something you enjoy.
- Spend at least 30 minutes a day on you. Whether it’s cooking, watching a TV show, Pinterest, yoga.
- Spend some time alone. It helps you think clearer and it’s nice to not have people around all the time.
- Don’t forget your mental health.
- Talk to friends. Talk to your family.
- Sleep. Extremely important when you are a college student, but also when you work.