Posted in Uncategorized

My Thoughts on Candy and Pop

What you do most of the time means more than what you do every once in a while. I admit it, I drink pop and eat candy. Not every day, every week or even every month. If I want to put a timeline on it, it’s every other or every three months. But I don’t tell myself I can’t eat or drink it. Usually it happens when I don’t feel well or when that time of month comes around. My favorite is Root Beer, Crush and Skittles.

99 percent of the time I’m whole foods plant-based. The other 1 percent I’m vegan but I eat and drink junky foods. If you drink pop every day, especially more than one every day, its bad for you. But if you drink it every once in a while, it’s still bad, but it’s not going to kill you.

Author:

Passionate vegan. Catholic.

One thought on “My Thoughts on Candy and Pop

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s